Case Ceramic,Octagonal
    Bracelet Rubber,Black
    Dial Color Skeletonized
    Diameter 44 mm
    Thickness 15.40 mm
    Gender Men
    BUCKLE Pin Buckle
    GLASS Sapphire
    FUNCTIONS Hours,Minutes,Seconds,Minute-Repeater,Perpetual Calendar,Day,Date,Month,Moon PhaseLeap Year CycleSplit-Seconds Chrongraph
    Boxes common box
    Model Number 26582CE.OO.A002CA.01

Audemars Piguet enters 2018 with a new range of novelties

The 2018 Le Brassus Independent Power Plant exploded with a dazzling array of novelty. This is an overview of the topics I love most.

At this year's SIHH show, Audemars Piguet was not released - but eventually there were 86 new SKUs. These products include the bright Royal Oak Offshores and the innovative Royal Oak Perpetual calendar Ultra-Slim RD2. By 2018, everyone has a literal meaning. While an article simply can not cover everything, we'll give you the highlights and the overall theme of this new collection.

For those unfamiliar, Audemars Piguet has undergone an overwhelming recovery over the past few years. Under the leadership of CEO François-Henry Bennahmias, the brand is already well positioned to attract buyers from one end of the globe to the other. As a brand collector, I witnessed this success. Watchonista's New York office is just across the street from AP's flagship store, and on any given day it is packed with Bell&Ross BR-X1 replica watches

The brand has an incredible ability to market to a multitude of buyer groups. New and old collectors, industrial giants, sports celebrities and, of course, the hip hop community all believe Audemars Piguet brings timepieces to the center of their influence.

Branded bread and butter royal oaks have been around since the early 1970s. At the time, Gerald Genta wrote an outline on paper. This became the royal oak and helped shape the two pillars of our steel today. Led by standard issues Royal Oak and Royal Oak Offshore. Both sets have greatly increased in 2018.

First, Royal Oak Ultra-thin Perpetual Calendar (RD2). After five years in manufacturing, the prototype was grandly presented at SIHH. Only 6.3 mm thick, 41 mm platinum case, it can be said that the star's performance. By using a new patented stand-alone permanent disk, APs are able to package a large number of such limited cases. There is no information about when this piece will be available for sale, or at retail prices, but I can prove that it is gorgeous with metal and commands a fair wrist presence.

We've covered these novelties before, so getting hands on the show is an added bonus. In person, the 25th Anniversary of the Royal Oak Tourbillon Chronograph is a skilful re-interpretation of the Royal Oak. Of course, this is a new, albeit controversial, appearance, but what I find most refreshing is that brands dare to break this futuristic design. What you can not see in most pictures is that the new eight-point bezel / bridge is actually placed behind the sapphire crystal in front, even with screws! This 45mm white or rose gold case is based on the AP 2947 Tourbillon movement. I think this brand performed quite well on this model. I look forward to seeing these updated design clues come to other Royal Oak models.nice replica watches for sale

Although the 25th Anniversary of the Tourbillon Chronograph looks towards the future of Royal Oak, the brand selection redesigns the original Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph. This 42mm work is almost a clone of the original ocean. The Associated Press says the piece "incorporates 25 years of watch upgrades and improvements," but I noticed that there appears to be no apparent aesthetics change other than the AP 3126 movement's AP.

The day before news coverage began, a new royal oak slimline photo broke out on social media. At first glance, this piece looks almost the same as the existing reference. However, studio photos do not do justice. The new bimetallic 15202 features an all-titanium case and platinum bezel and center link. Limited edition of 250, this watch will become the proverbial SIHH 2018 ball beauty.

Personally, the new 15202 is as indestructible as a stainless steel brother. However, you will notice that the platinum bezel is a super-polished mirror finish. As a result, the soft, shiny platinum surface is easily scratched and swirled. The starburst blue / black dial adds the dynamic saturation of colors required on this line. With the long-awaited list of existing steel versions, the AP should have no problem fulfilling the new bimetallic referee. 15202.Ulysse Nardin Complications Hourstriker replica watches

Royal Oak Offshore has always been popular with a total of nine new color profiles. There are five new colors in the ladies-centered 37mm Offshore Chrono with diamonds: Sour Green, High Energy Orange, Sweet Plum, Pink - But A Good Way, and "White wonder."

These additions to the fashion front complement further the brand's efforts to maintain fashion and taste changes. Although I personally like the white 42mm Royal Oak Offshore personally, I can see that someone will choose the color you like, no matter if it is in the collection or in the past. This is a great summer watch and will last a lifetime.

With a great pair of "maritime complications", Audemars Piguet enters - or what I will say - burst into 2018 with unrivaled clock technology.

Probably not for everyone, but still very impressive, Royal Oak Offshore Grande complex white or black ceramic is quite picky collector of your life. Equipped with three repeater, calendar second hand chronograph. This is a reference to a watch. Both watches are all ceramic, waterproof depth of 20 meters.replica AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFFSHORE GRANDE COMPLICATION watches

One of the first images you saw on SIHH 2018 could be the Camo Royal Oak Offshore "Battle" version. Khaki dial with green ceramic bezel and outer ring. Although this watch is synonymous with brand style, but it represents a modern watch.

The 44mm chronograph still uses the AP's "Grand Tapisserie" dial, while adding a military-themed contrasting color such as a brown dial, brown dial and beige internal bezel. It's a watch that's made with a camouflage rope strap that you may or may not see on the nearest retailer or on the battlefield.

Audemars Piguet prides itself on guilloche art. Production engine tuning dial is called "Tapisserie" for decades the brand signature. Often, these symmetrical grid pattern dials are produced in blue or white with varying degrees of texture. All this has changed in 2018, the brand has introduced a new "brilliant sunshine" mode.

The Associated Press opted to launch a new ultra-thin tourbillon dial. The Plum Tone dial has a bright purple dial and a blue dial throughout the blue and blue star dials. The Plum dial may be the most watched variant, but for me it's possible to see a full platinum Tourbillon with a thin, full-faceted sapphire that matches the dial. At 41mm they are as wear-resistant as the reference. 15202, but infinitely complex.

In my opinion, Audemars Piguet reinforces and upholds the dominance of independent innovation and subversion. This will be the central theme of the brand in 2018 and beyond. Royal Oak ultra-thin calendar can be said that the most advanced watch SIHH 20218 technology. Royal Oak Bimetal 15202 is the most watched. Finally, there are more Associated Press references in 2018. An article simply can not grasp all the content introduced by the brand. We saw the new millennium series, more frosted gold, and finally, more sea color / dial style. All of this reinforces the fact that Audemars Piguet performs well and may be as strong as before.replica RICHARD MILLE RM 53-01 TOURBILLON PABLO MAC DONOUGH watch